tourniquet : : :

Well the song from Evanesence - Tourniquet was something which can relate to me tho I don't know for whatever reasons yet. And oh yea...Evanesence its one of my favorite band. Here's the lyrics of the song:

i tried to kill the pain
but only brought more
i lay dying
and i'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
i'm dying praying bleeding and screaming
am i too lost to be saved
am i too lost?

my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation
my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation

do you remember me
lost for so long
will you be on the other side
or will you forget me
i'm dying praying bleeding and screaming
am i too lost to be saved
am i too lost?

my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation
my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation

my wounds cry for the grave
my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied Christ
tourniquet
my suicide


I guess it does tell some story of my life which I'm going thru these years. Seeking for something which is lost. The definition of tourniquet from Wikipedia:

A tourniquet is a constricting or compressing device used to control venous and arterial circulation to an extremity for a period of time. Pressure is applied circumferentially upon the skin and underlying tissues of a limb; this pressure is transferred to the walls of vessels, causing them to become temporarily occluded. It is generally used as a tool for a medical professional in applications such as cannulation or to stem the flow of traumatic bleeding, especially by military medics.

Well, I don't think my tourniquet is a medical thingy but its more of the inner self which was kinda neglected from the very start of life itself...Hmm...maybe the true self will emerge from its grave soon.

Facebook Badge

About this blog

Nothing much to say here...all you see is all you get (: