My first new furniture from IKEA

Well....where to start? Ah...this is not my usual kind of blogging activity compared to many people which almost blog everyday. On the other hand, thanks the individual which kinda push for people to blog & read blogs xD

Ok, I just came back from IKEA in about 5 hours ago & unpacked all the stuff into my messy room. I got a chair by Hajdeby which was on Nov's promotion for RM99 (usual is RM169), a Signe rug (60x90) for RM6.50 & a Jall laundry bag for RM8.90.

Pictures are below of the items purchased.



The sight of the entire IKEA was like "hmm...if my room has this & that &...." but nevertheless I did restrain myself from my wild imagination of my future room would be like. Hehe...talking about it...the imagination starts flowing endlessly...

Well...i guess it's time to end this short blog of my first new items from IKEA. Till then...keep reading & follow my blog (: